The Shaving Essential
A high quality shaving bush is an absolute must have when it comes to shaving on a regular basis. Any man who needs, or wants, to have a clean shaven face from day to day knows how important it is to get the routine of shaving down to a fine art. The last thing any man wants is to be constantly nicking himself with a razor or being left with a coarse or raw feeling jaw and neck.
The trick to avoiding these unpleasant occurrences comes 1not from the actual shaving itself, but rather from the way the shaving foam is applied to the face, and, more importantly, the tool in which is used. Using your hand or cloth to place the foaming cream on the intended shaving area is very imprecise and thus the resulting shave will be less than perfect.
This is where the use of a shaving brush comes into the equation. Shaving brushes allow the user to apply shaving foam to their face in an equal and smooth manner which means that there are no irregularities or areas untouched. This, overall, will result in a far more precise and smooth shave.
Below is a review of omega 48 boar hair brush which is one of the leading shaving brushes that can be found in today’s market.
The Omega Pro 48 Shaving Brush
Omega themselves have a very fine reputation for supplying top end shaving products on a yearly basis and their range of shaving brushes is no exception. The stand out brush is the Omega Pro 48. Used by professionals all over the world, the Pro 48 shaving brush epitomizes everything that the Omega company has brought to the world of hair and beauty products – a tool that is super-efficient and super affordable.
The key aspect of this brush is the fact that it incorporates the use of boar bristles which are 100% pure and natural. These bristles are ideal for a shaving implement as they possess a soft texture that gently massages your face as you apply the shaving foam.
The ABS handle of this shaving brush has a chrome colored finished which gives it an overall clinical and clean look. The handle is also fashioned in a way that makes for an easy and comfortable grip.
Key Reasons for Using a Shaving Brush
If you are not currently using a shaving brush then you really should rethink your shaving routine! Men all over the world swear that the use of a brush far increases the likelihood of a prefect shave on a regular basis. Below are a few of the key reasons as to why this is the case.
- Richer, fuller lather – this is key in gaining a proper shave. Using your hand will leave the lather bumpy and uneven which will obstruct the shaving process. Due to the numerous bristles in a shaving brush, the lather is applied in an equal and unobstructed manner which greatly benefits the overall result of shaving.
- Soft, lifted hair – a top quality brush not only softens your face for the coming shave, it also lifts the hair that is going to be removed. This helps to make the shaving smoother and more complete.
- Exfoliated surface – another huge benefit of using a shaving brush is that it does what any type of brush does; it removes dirt. This means that any dead skin cells are removed from your face before you being to shave.
Is Badger Hair the Best Bristle Type?
This question is deliberated all over the world by leading hair and beauty companies when it comes time to choose a bristly type for their new shaving brush. There are four main types of bristle type, those being boar hair, badger hair, horsehair and synthetic hair.
While all four have their own strengths and weaknesses, it is commonly believed that boar and badger are the two best types that can be used in a shaving brush. While badger hair definitely results in a softer bristle of the two. The coarseness of the boar hair means that it is great for lathering soap as it breaks the surface of the cream with ease.
Recap of the Pros
- Made from natural boar hair which provides unbeatable quality
- Easy to hold handle supplies a comfortable grip as you shave
- Bristles are soft and luscious which makes for a pleasant contact on your skin
- ABS handle is has a chrome colored finish to give a crisp, clean style
- All Omega shaving brushes are made in Italy so you know that they are authentic
Like with every job, the tool that is used is key in determining the outcome. In terms of shaving, a high quality shaving brush is the only sure way to receive a close, neat, nick free shave every time. The Omega Pro 48 delivers this high quality when it comes to applying shaving foam.
The use of boar bristles for the Pro 48 really is inspired as they are incredibly soft and comfortable against the skin, while also being very easy to clean when the shaving has been completed.
All in all the Omega Pro 48 shaving brush is a top of the range shaving tool that supplies exactly what you need in such a product. The price of this brush is also very affordable which just serves to boost its excellence even higher. Se more of our brush reviews here or we found this on amazon for a discounted price here.