Stainless Steel Safety Razor |Reviews & Buying Guide
Every man feels more confident in his appearance with a nice, smooth, and clean shave. However, it cannot be done without a cutting-edge safety razor (Yes, we are talking about that reflective and shiny stainless steel safety razor!) that lasts for a long time, right?
Want that smooth and clean jawline to impress her?
Then keep reading on! Throughout the article, we will help you choose the best stainless steel safety razor that fits your personal shaving style and we will save you a ton of research time trying to pick the right one.
Consider These Factors While Buying Stainless Safety Razors
You can keep the following factors in mind while you are buying your next stainless steel razor.
- Aggressiveness: Safety razors can shave more aggressive than standard cartridge razors like your Gillette razors. It's totally up to you how aggressive you want to start with. In the beginning, it is better to go with a mild one.
- Weight: Don't forget this important factor that is ignored mostly. It's a misconception that a heavy razor is not OK to use. In reality, a heavy razor is a good choice that helps you done your job efficiently without putting extra pressure.
- Handle Length & Texture: Handle length doesn't affect the shaving procedure. It's basically for your ease. It comes in 80-100 mm, depending upon your choice. However, the texture allows you to hold the razor with an excellent grip.
- Cap Shape: It defines the aggressiveness of the razor. Moreover, always go with the slim head razor that helps you shave from difficult areas easily.
- Head Type: There are different head types (such as Scalloped, Straight Bar, Close Comb and Open Comb, and Slant Head) from which you can choose from.
- Razor Type: Razor also has multiple types that, when combined with the right blade type, become perfect to nicely shave away extra facial hair.
Quick-Guide to Choose Your Razor
- Just a Start: It's recommended to go with a mild scalloped-headed safety bar.
- Got Sensitive Skin? Again go with a scalloped mild safety bar with a scalloped head.
- Got Coarse Hair? Choose an adjustable safety razor to adjust according to your hair thickness.
- Shaky Hands or Professional Hands? A mild safety bar with a scalloped face will do the job effectively. A less exposed blade will help you do the shaving efficiently, especially if you have shaky hands.
5 Best Stainless Steel Safety Razors | In-death Yet Quick Reviews
1. Feather Stainless Steel Double-Edge Razor |Perfect for Sensitive Skin
Are you a soldier who fights in the wet shaving battleground to get that nicely shaved look, but your sensitive skin stops you from reaching that exact look?
If so, this Feather's best stainless steel double edge safety razor stainless steel double-edge razor will do the job for you. Gentle on your sensitive skin, it is a 90g lightweight razor with excellent shaving capability.
- Excellent Shaving blades
- Lightweight that lasts for long
- Not suitable if you like shaving with electric shavers
2. Gravity Razors' Barber Straight Stainless Steel Razor | Razor Kit with 10 Derby Blades
The Gravity Razors presents you with a yellow-colored stainless steel straight barber suitable for professional and personal use. Its blades are 2mm seeable exposed to shave off thick, coarse hairs easily.
Moreover, ten derby one-time use blades come up with this razor that can make 30+ shaves. Its design is easy to handle and lightweight doesn't make you feel tired while shaving, making it the best stainless steel safety razor handle.
- Perfect Razor (Professional & Personal) with 10 derby blades
- Excellent and lightweight design
- Handle side is not balanced
3. M MÜHLE Stainless Double Edge Open Comb Safety Razor | For Men's Smooth Shave
Here we are with another stainless steel razor option for you. This one is from M MÜHLE that is designed to get a nice and smoother shaved look. It is an open comb safety razor that is built with excellent quality. Its handle is made up of rose-gold metal, faux tortoiseshell, back, and classic chrome.
Despite this, it’s open comb head allows it to pass over the shaving cream seamlessly. It is nicely heavy at 0.1 kilograms with a 1x1x1 WxLxH. Overall, it is a durable open comb razor that gives you the cleanest shave.
- Open head razor & sturdy material
- Lightweight and durable
- Chrome will start pitting off
4. Grace & Stella Stainless Steel Safety Razor | Sturdy Handle With No-Irritation
No one likes to shave off with bruises, cuts, and bumps, right? Grace and Stella are known for helping individuals to achieve that cleanest and smoothest shaved look. When you use this razor, you will most likely feel that its handle is strong enough to hold and make the shave without any extra pressure.
Giving you the nicest clean shave, it comes up with 5 excellent shaving blades. All-Inclusive has the most ergonomic designed handle that makes it a perfect gift-pick for men's and women's.
- Sturdy handle for the excellent shaving experience
- 5 Shaving blades
Exposed blades, not everyone can handle it easily.
5. Rockwell Razors 6S Stainless Steel Adjustable Double Edge Safety Razor
Here we are with our last stainless steel Razor pick, and this one is a Swedish stainless steel razor blades “Rockwell”. The innovative built of this razor make sure to leave no cuts or nicks on your face.
Moreover, it gives you comfortable and closest shave. If you are a daily shaving person, this is an ultimate choice for you. All Rockwell razors have lifetime warranty and treat for you is that it comes with additional one month blades.
- Secured and robust handle grip
- Lifetime razor warranty.
- Smooth, comfortable and close shave.
- Excellent Handle Grip.
- Careful while handling.
It's simple; go with razors that contain milder blades. They still give you the cut-throat shave with a nice clean look.
Every person's needs vary, so we have compiled an in-depth guide and reviews above for you. Go through and pick the one that resonates with your requirements.
Cuts, bruises, and bumps are unexpected painful gifts after shaving if the razor is inappropriate. If you are looking to get the best stainless steel safety razor for men, this article touches every bit of essential information needed to get the one.